Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sleepy, Sleepy.

This is the one lane Amish bridge that is new to Big Cedar.  The bridge is finished, and being used, but the landscaping around it is not done, yet.  There is a patio below that fence on the left and there will be a waterfall coming off those rocks to the left of the bridge.  For those of you who have bee here, the walking bridge above Devil's pool is just beyond that red pickup.  I was standing on the porch of the Devil's Pool restaurant.  The fitness center is just around the corner, behind the restaurant.  I did my work out today.  In fact I had to go to the registration area at Big Cedar to get my keys updated for this week's use, so I just walked from there over to the fitness center.  It was a beautiful day, but brisk because of the wind.  It made good exercise for me.  Lee was waiting in the room, so I didn't drag him along for that walk.  After I got back to the condo, he wanted to get out, though, so he drug me out shopping.  Thankfully, we didn't buy anything.  He loves to drag around looking at everything; I'd lots rather be outside looking at all the stuff God mad.  Anyway, we had a big day and I'm exhausted.  I'm so ready to take a nice hot bath and go to bed early.  I'm grateful for a great place to be, the ability to enjoy it, and someone to share the enjoyment.  God is GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. I took this pic with my phone and I see that it can't be enlarged much. So sorry. I guess I'd better just take my real camera. It works better for sharing details. It works better for everything; it's just bulkier than the phone is. I'm learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could enlarge full screen on my phone. Just click on it and it opens to a new screen and you can enlarge it there. Pamela

      Delete