Sunday, January 19, 2014

From the Amish Bridge, Looking Down to the Walking Bridge.

I love this spot at Big Cedar.  I have lots of good memories from times in the past walking across that walking bridge and watching wildlife.  The new one lane Amish Bridge is a beautiful addition, too. The bridge is done, but the landscaping is still in process.  I thank God for the place and for the folks who strive to keep it natural and beautiful.  I thank Him also for the opportunity to come here and spend good time and the ability to walk around and enjoy it all.

Today I caught up from yesterday's sleepy day.  After church I got a nice long nap.  Then I went to walk at the fitness center.  I've been catching up on laundry tonight as we watched the Thunder beat the Kings.  It's been a beautiful day, too.  Happy times, escaping at Big Cedar!

No comments:

Post a Comment