Friday, January 31, 2014

Magic?

This is how the puzzle looked when I laid down to take my nap this afternoon . . . it's how we work on it.  We get pieces we can work on and take them to where the light is good; then we take big pieces and place them into the main puzzle that is on the table they brought up for us to work the puzzle. This is a pic of Sissy yesterday, doing her magic.  Let me tell you, it's almost like magic, too.  This puzzle has been very difficult!  I got up from my nap and she and Ruthie and Phil had FINISHED it! Phil has gone over to the clubhouse to work on the computer there and Ruthie and Sissy are napping. When everyone is up, I'll get a pic of us with the finished masterpiece.  Too bad Jim is gone because he worked on it a lot, too.  We've missed him and Pat, but they are headed to their son's house in Albuquerque for the super bowl on Sunday.  We'll always think of them when we work this puzzle! Man, oh, man; it's been a doozie!

I did a system restore on my computer and whatever the problem was disappeared. (More magic?) Windows had done an update yesterday and, evidently, it was not a good thing for my computer! Technology is a bugger, sometimes, but it's a way of life, so I hang as tough as I can with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment