Thursday, January 9, 2014

Guess You Can Tell When I'm Really Tired?


I was just looking back to see what pix I've used on the blog and realized that I used the pic of Lee and Terri and I twice with just a day between them.  Duh.  I get tired, and really can't be trusted!  I love this pic of Lee and I taken pretty recently; I didn't see it in the recent posts so maybe you won't mind if it's a repeat.  I haven't had the energy to take pix since we've been here; too busy settling.  I thank God for a wonderful place to unwind and relax and heal!  I'll get new pix soon!

We are both pretty tired from the travels of this week.  We took it easy today and the weather got warm enough (34) to clear off the roads, so we went into town and got the rest of our groceries. We've got to go back tomorrow, though.  I keep forgetting stuff.  Thank goodness we don't have any trains to catch!  If we did we'd miss them!

We're really enjoying the relaxing here.  I was so cold yesterday with all the ice and snow,  that I bought rice at the store last night.  I swiped a couple of Lee's old socks today and made us new buddies.  I am hooked on buddies in the winter.  I didn't bring my buddies from home because I thought they were heavy and I surely wouldn't need them; wrong!  I missed them, already!  I'm so glad to have an easy fix.  Rice buddies are great winter warmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment