Saturday, July 7, 2007

I don't have pictures to share today; just no time for pictures! It's amazing how much there is to do at the last minute before we make a trip. I think it's all done and we're ready to go except for my bath.

We are still dry in the basement; we haven't had another drop of rain. Our friend, Joan, has a garage door opener and she'll check the basement for us if it rains. If the basement gets wet, our neighbor will either vac and pump it dry or get someone to do it for us. They are great friends!

We had a fellowship breakfast at church this morning and then our regular Sunday lunch group ate at the Mexican restaurant for lunch. We were busy doing lots of running around and seeing people, but it was a fun day.

Our plan is to leave early in the morning and have breakfast in Lawton. We'll check with Trish then and if she has signs of labor we'll go north to OKC. If she sees no sign of labor, then we'll go south to Houston. She thinks the baby won't come before the 15th, so, likely we'll be going all the way to Houston tomorrow. We'll get to visit some with Doris tomorrow night and Monday morning; then we'll go to Judy's house Monday night. My appointment at MD Anderson starts at 8 a.m. on Monday, but it'll be that night before I know anything to write. I'll keep you posted as I know anything to tell.

Thanks for your love and prayers! God is great! I'll get pictures on the blog as soon as I get a chance to take some.

No comments:

Post a Comment