Tuesday, July 17, 2007




It's been another way full day of fun with the Oglesby clan. I found out that Mason's job is to take the dirty laundry down to the basement for Nate's management. He has to gather it from the upstairs bathroom and take it down two flights, so that's a big help to Mommy! He does his fair share of catching bugs to feed the lizards, too. I'm sure he's really good at that task!

Raynie is doing beautifully. She is a really good baby. The first picture is of Rob and Trish with her and the next two are just her. She has had some trouble latching onto the breast for breast feeding, so Trish has been faced with the challenge of pumping and filling bottles for her to eat. It's working great and all the rest of us have sure enjoyed feeding her. We never got to do that with any of the other kids because they all readily nursed. This is more work for Trish, but it's a joy for all the rest of us.

We have the clock set to get up at 4:30 in the morning to get us all loaded and out of here before the traffic gets heavy here and arrive in Houston before the traffic gets heavy there (is THAT possible???). It's a longer drive from here than from home, but interstate all the way. It'll be some new area for us to cover, so that'll be kind of interesting. Don will let me sleep right away and then I'll be ready to drive if he gets sleepy along the way. We do good trading the driving . . . since he takes the biggest shifts by far!

We are anxious to get to Houston and get with the program, whatever it is! I'll report to you on this blog as soon as I know any plan. I'm ready to start whatever they want to do yesterday! God is teaching me patience, but I have a lot to learn! I am thankful, though. I know that we are so richly blessed and I give Him thanks! I thank Him for all the distractions to help me since I'm not so good with the patience demand! Thanks for looking and thanks for praying and counting the blessings with us! God bless us all!

7 comments:

  1. Jo, Like you said yesterday: God os so smart and allowed you to have this time of great activity and love while waiting for your next phase which will be seeing the doctors. Just think, if Summer Rayne had of delayed making her appearance until later, you would have missed this beautiful time with her! It sure behooves us to wait and accept His timing, huh! Evelyn called today to see about you and will be checking your blog for next news! Remember we will all be with you in prayer as you continue on! Love you! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, Sissy. I am so proud for everyone. I know yall are on the road today and I have prayed ofr your journey mercies. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. I love you.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jo, for all your uplifting update. You have patience but everyone has a limit.Your Ranie is just perfect as is al the others. I just love to see large families, they are always so close and loving. Just want you to know we are all praying and will keep on and on for you for the very best. We will look forward to the next report. You have a great support group with God being in control. God Bless you and Don and all your Family.
    With Love and Prayers
    Dot and Frazier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ruthie, it was such a great time with Trish and the kids! God is so great to give us that time. Thanks for holding my hand through all this and for keeping us in your prayers. I tried to call you today to report that we made it fine to Houston, but your line was busy. I'll try again, later. Love you, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet Sis! We had a fine trip; thank you for praying for our safety. I'll know that you are with me through tomorrow and that will give me courage. It'll be like when I was in the hyperthermia chamber and I'll have everyone with me. You'll be singing and laughing and it'll mean everything to me. I love you, Sis! Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dot and Frazier! Thanks so much for your terrific support. It means so much to me to know that I have all you loving people with me all the time. It's a way that God is with me through all of you who love me. I treasure you. Thanks for keeping up with us on the blog and for keeping us close to your hearts. Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo I have been reading some of your comments and they are so uplifting. It is so wonderful that we have an awsome God to go to for comfort and help. I can just see him working through you. Just wanted you to know I am praying for you and your family.
    Love,
    Frances Cain

    ReplyDelete