Monday, July 9, 2007

Last night before the big day at MD Anderson. It's wonderful to be here at Judy and Aki's home. Judy made curry rice for dinner and I was in heaven. It made me miss Ruthie and Jim because they would have loved it. Phil, too; he loves EVERYTHING and he sure recognizes something special like curry rice!

We have had a good visit and we're going to bed early so we can get up early in the morning and be ready to start early at MD Anderson. Judy is going with Don and I, so we have great support. I promise to get on the blog and make a report tomorrow night. Maybe we'll even have some pictures by then, but don't hold your breath about pictures. We're having too much fun to stop and figure out some new process.

I haven't heard from Trish, so I know that means her baby is still growing inside her. She'll let us know as soon as anything new develops.

God's timing is good for all of us. We're working on patience! This will be grandbaby #15 for us; you'd think it would be like an old hat by now, but it's just as special as every one has been before.

Thanks for checking on us. Tomorrow will be news of what the plan of attack is. Thanks for your love and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. MaryJo,
    I have been without internet for about 8 days (you know how hard that was for me..lol) I'm so glad you made it and I know that Judy will take good care of you. You are very lucky to have her and her connections right now. My fingers are crossed for everything to go ok. Thinking of you ............dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I can't believe you were without internet for 8 days and survived! Good girl! Yes, Judy and Aki are taking such good care of us; what a blessing to have this comfort zone when I need them most! Thanks for crossing your fingers; things are going beautifully. Thanks so much for your support, too; it's a comfort to know that you are with us in thought even when you can't be online. Love you more than you may realize, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete