Sunday, July 15, 2007

Today was a wonderful day to be at home. The sun was shining and everyone was so kind and gentle and loving. It was great. The basement remains dry. Whew!

I did laundry from last week's travel and got us ready to go again. We're so excited to get to go meet our precious Summer Rayne tomorrow and see all her siblings and mom and dad! We can't be more proud . . . but tomorrow I'll have pictures and THEN I bet I'll even be more proud! It's amazing how good God is to us. We'll get up early in the morning and load the car; go eat breakfast (Dorothy and David are joining us.) and then we'll collect the mail and head for Oklahoma City. Don says we'll bring most of the mail back here and leave it; good idea, but it'll take time, so I'm not liking that part. I'm in such a hurry to get to OKC!

We'll spend Monday and Tuesday in OKC and then we'll be on the road to Houston, again. I remember when we used to travel for the fun of it. Now we have fun in spite of the reason for our travels. Friends and family make it fun even if we're going to see doctors. It was more fun traveling to Branson to see Pierce Arrow. Oh, well. Times change. We do what we have to do. God takes care of us and sends us where we need to go and puts the right people in our lives at the right times. Thank you for being some of those people. God bless. I promise pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment