Saturday, July 14, 2007




Praise the Lord! We made it home without a problem. On the way we called home to see if our Canasta buddies wanted to join us at the Mexican restaurant to eat supper since we don’t have any food in the house. Bingo! They had all planned to get together and play cards, so they came into town and joined us for dinner and then we played at our house. We only played 2 games, so we’re about to hit the sack.

After the games I gave Don a haircut, so we got that detail nailed. Now, Don gets a shower and I get a bath. The basement is dry! Bill did a great job vacuuming out about 80 gallons yesterday, and it has been good since then! We thank God, again for wonderful friends and no more rain!

It will be good to go to church at home tomorrow. Then I’ll round up all the things I wished I had in Houston and we’ll be ready to head for OKC. THEN we’ll get lots of pictures of Summer Rayne and her brothers and sisters for the blog.

Today’s blog is Summer Rayne and sweet Grandma Rosie turned up right. Now we can all look at her without looking crooked. I should have done that sooner, but I couldn’t think how to do it. The other pictures are of me drinking the barium junk before my cat scan and then right before they started looking for the veins. I was pretty happy because I had all 3 cups of barium consumed and I didn’t know I was about to be a pincushion. I loved over it. God is good and we’re almost there to see the baby. Oh, happy day! Count the blessings with me!

2 comments:

  1. Doris called and let me know you were at MD Anderson and at their house at the moment.....glad to read the positive news and will pray for your continued strenth and health as you fight this one.
    Blessing.....and Congrats on Summer
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth! What a nice surprise to see you on the blog. We have you all so much on our minds and watch Peggy's page all the time. It's so good to see you there and know that your capable and loving hands are there with them. We are very concerned all the time for Emily and Monty, as well and Donna and Ed. We pray for everyone's safety.

    Thanks for your prayers and for taking care of your 'wing' of the family!

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete