Sunday, August 31, 2008


Even I get to rest. This was taken last week. I’m not resting today. I’ve got to get things ready to go on Tuesday. We’ll leave at 6 in the morning if at all possible. So, lots to do.

All is well here. We’re on schedule to leave on Tuesday. It’s just that there are lots of last minute things to do. I’ll be glad to get on the way. We’re really excited to be getting to go to an extra tournament. We haven’t seen Jessie play in a couple of years, so this is great!

I hope we’ll be able to have Internet access as we go, but I’m sure we won’t sometimes. I think I won’t be able to post on Tuesday night, the 2nd. We’ll be driving all day and then we’ll get into Laughlin late at night. If there is Internet access in the hotel, I will post, but I imagine I’ll have to find someplace with WIFI to post. I’ll do that on Wednesday as soon as possible. Don’t worry; just know that I took a day off.

I’ll post tomorrow night before we leave. God is so good to give us this opportunity, so we thank Him. Big smiles from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment