Monday, November 10, 2008

Desktop is paralyzed.



Oh, brother. The desktop has been near death all day. We shut it down last night because storms were predicted for the night. When we started it up this morning there was a warning about a virus, but even when I did what it said to do the computer still wouldn't do anything. It wouldn't even shut down. I finally unplugged it and when I started it again it worked fine. Then it started it again tonight and it's been three hours that it's been paralyzed. I'm thinking tomorrow may be the day we get a new computer. I'm just happy that THIS one is working!


The picture is one Don took of me today. We walked today and I walked up a sweat, which made my hair go all frizzy. That's how it feels now when it's really curly, so I rolled it, again. I'm hooked. The hot curlers are back. I'll only roll it when it's too frizzy. I'm getting better with the curlers and it works really quickly. These curls are pretty cool, even when they're frizzy. The rolled curls don't fall out like they used to; used to when I'd sweat, the curl would fall out, but not anymore! I'm learning to cope with it. I thank God for it. Mostly I thank God for living to experience any kind of hair and all the things in life that are way more important!

No comments:

Post a Comment