Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Looky here, looky here, looky here!


We really are at the retreat and have high speed access right in our room! Our room is homey and the camp is gorgeous! We have a hand quilted quilt hanging on the wall in this room! Don and I have already taken a hike on one of the trails, here. We start with lunch at noon. We're just getting everything settled into our room and I'm working to see if the laptop works. The laptop is limping, but it sure helps to have high speed internet access!


I'm going to put on a picture of Charlotte and I at the Cracker Barrel on Monday. Then, I'll go get some pictures of the camp and I'll post, again, tonight! I'm so pleased already! I've learned that there are only 14 couples here for this retreat, so it's going to be very intimate. I'm so pleased that we could come. Thanks for looking and hanging with us! God blesses us all so much; praise!

So much for a day off from posting! I couldn't wait to tell you I'm online already and the retreat is wonderful! You might find information about where we are located at www.campallen.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment