Sunday, November 2, 2008

Old home week with great nephews.



Here I am in my hayday with Luke, on the left, and Colter, on the right. Luke had a little bowl of fish he was sharing with Colt and I. They are such precious guys; how blessed are we to get to see them every three months!

Today was a wonderful day. We saw lots of good people who have been wonderful to us at church. Then we had a great reunion here at the house over lunch. After the kids left I went out to Starbucks and met my support group: Ronnetta is a wonderful gal who I met through breastcancerstories.com and we've emailed back and forth over the months. We finally got to meet today. I'll put a picture of the two of us on the blog soon. It was so sweet to get to meet her in person.

After a quick walk this afternoon we went back to church and then had dinner out with a wonderful group. I thank God for friends and family all over who have been so supportive. Ronnetta and I agreed that one of the richest blessings of this breast cancer experience is the love and support we've had and we thank God for that tender blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Jo,

    You look just beautiful--the picture of health--just like Kailan. We are keeping you in our prayers and thoughts and follow your journey every day. Take care and enjoy all those great nephews, grandkids, friends, etc.

    God Bless, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna! I love you for following me through this all the way and I'm so glad that Kailan is doing beautifully, too! God is so good to us!

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete