Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is a picture I found in Gina's collection of Brian and Gina with Elise, Kyle and Ethan. We are at their house this week in south Indiana.

Man, is it ever COLD here! The family is warm, but my walk was COLD! It's been snowing for the last couple of hours, but it's not sticking. I met the kids at the school bus this afternoon, so that gave me the motivation to be out there in the cold. Then we came inside and Elise set me up on the treadmill to finish my walk. I cut my walk short today; I'm turning into a weenie, I guess. Kyle is no weenie, though; he shot some arrows wearing no coat (it would have gotten in his way) and he's an excellent shot. He got his first deer (with a gun) just last weekend and he got his first turkey this season, too. I guess he's going to be the great hunter like his dad.

Gina just realized I should have gotten the mail on one of my trips to the road, so I might be going back out there. Burr. I need some incentive to make me do it and that will do. Dinner's almost on the table, though and I don't want to miss THAT! I thank God for wonderful family, great food and a warm coat and house! Are we ever blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment