Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good trip to Houston.



Our trip today was perfect. We met Terri along the way for lunch and the picture tonight is one Don took of us. You can tell we were having a great time. God blesses us to have such good friends!

We arrived here after 6 hours on the road including our lunch stop with Terri and a breakfast stop this morning in Lawton, so we think today went really well. We visited a while and then Doris walked with me while Don and Jerry watched football. After dinner I went to set up the laptop and it wouldn't cooperate. Jerry and I worked on it for a while and it's just not going to happen. More technical challenges! We didn't come here to be technically challenged! So, I gave up on our laptop and moved to Jerry's desktop. I'll get this post on and then maybe I can figure out the laptop connection tomorrow. If not, I'll use this desktop, again.

I'm blessed to have options! The trip was great and we are settled. Tonight we get an extra hour of sleep! Woohoo! I couldn't ask for more. Tomorrow we get to see Brett and Heather and Gregg and Stephanie, and the big delights: Luke and Colt! I'll get pictures and share them soon!

Thank you, God for our safe trip and Terri's too!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture of you two stunning women. Hard to believe you are both 62 (yes people...i'm kidding). I especially like that man lurking in the background.
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri's got a ways to go, but I'm scary close to 62! I thank God for it, though! I think we should have a 62 celebration as soon as we can schedule it; let's do a week at that resort 50 miles west of Denton. I've got to check out that place! Honeyman said he'd take us there for a week whenever you and Terri can get the week off. Let's do it!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete