Friday, November 7, 2008

Home, again! Thank you, God.


This is a picture Don took yesterday by some more pretty flowers at Camp Allen. I don’t know what they are, but I loved them! I forgot to take my jacket, so I had my sweat shirt that I use when I walk and the great blanket/jacket that Trish gave me for Christmas last year. That blanket/jacket lives in the car and I wear it when Don freezes me with the AC. The sweat shirt I’ve cut out the neck and cut off the cuffs and the bottom, so it’s perfect to keep me warm, but not smother me and then when I start sweating I take it off and tie it around my waist. The two of them kept me plenty warm at the chuck-wagon dinner last night.

We made it home fine. We got here just around 7, I think. We’ve got the car all unloaded and I have a load of laundry going. Don just came in to say goodnight; he’s had his shower. I’m headed to my bath before he gets to sleep. We’re both exhausted, but revived. The retreat was absolutely awesome! We’re blessed to get home before it was too late. We’ve got time to take a bath and get to bed. We’ve got breakfast planned at the Kozy Diner in the morning at 8:30. It’ll be good to see everyone. It’s good to be home!

I thank God for home, for safe traveling, for health, for family and friends. Wow; we are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment