Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A WOW trip already!



This is a WOW trip already! We stopped an had a fun visit with Trish and Raynie this morning. Raynie was going through her book of animals with us showing us how they all ‘speak.’ What a dolly! Then we came on and stopped in St. Louis to see our niece, Peggy, and caught 3 of her kids at home. Peggy’s husband, Mike, passed away a year ago last August with colon cancer and we were in Houston with my treatments so we couldn’t come to his service. We hadn’t seen them since a year ago last July, so it was really good to see them. I got a picture of Don with Samuel and Michael, but I’ll put it on tomorrow night. They are both 6’4" or taller and so handsome; that’ll be tomorrow night’s treat if I can get online.

Tonight’s picture is Molly and Peggy with me. Molly is their ‘baby’ daughter; I imagine she is 15. Aren’t they beautiful! It’s hard to believe Peggy has these grown kids! Thank you, God for this special visit!

We’ve made it on to Mt. Vernon, Illinois, and will spend the night. Tomorrow morning we’ll head out for Gina’s house. We won’t be in any rush since she has a school field trip to help with in the morning. So, we’re going to sleep in and mosey on to their house tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for keeping up with us. I thank God that so many people care.

2 comments:

  1. Of course we care, your the best!!! I look forward to your posts and your positive attitude! I'm glad your having a great trip. Let me know if you ever make it to Michigan and you can come and see me!
    Be safe!
    Love,
    Wendy's Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Becky, you're on! I'll sure come to see you if we're ever up that way. It sounds far away to me, but we get around a lot!

    I hope you're doing as well as I am. It's so great to be alive!

    Love you,

    Wendy's Jo

    ReplyDelete