Thursday, January 1, 2009

Grandkid fix!


The picture on the blog is Sasha and Sonia, who were singing Christmas carols to us tonight. It was so cool. At home they went around town and sang for several people and we missed that, so they treated us when they got here.

It’s fun to have them join us. We went out to Big Cedar this afternoon just to see the animals and decor. Then we came back home and Olya and I took the girls over to the pool. I was going to swim with them, but there were 13 people in the pool. That’s too much activity for me, so I sat on the side with Olya and we enjoyed chatting. We’ve never been here in the winter when there are gobs of people, but this place is loaded. I guess it’s because it’s still holiday break from school, so lots of people did what we did. It’ll be quiet next week and I’ll feel more at home.

I thank God for wonderful friends. We’re so blessed that they could come to join us. Tomorrow Olya is going shopping and the girls and I will have some fun playing cards; we may go swimming, again. I’m sure Bill and Don will be enjoying football. It’s good for Don to have a buddy for the games; we’re having a great treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment