Monday, January 12, 2009

Great times with great friends.



Tonight’s picture is one I took of Linda and Tom the other day when we were hiking. I’ve carried the camera around all over with me, but I keep forgetting to take pictures. Ugh.


Tom and Linda are going home after breakfast in the morning, so we’re enjoying our last night together. We sure hate to see them go; we'll really miss them! We went to see Doubt today and then went shopping. Then we closed out the day with supper at the Cracker Barrel. It was a great day.


I’m not going to spend our visiting time on the computer, but I wanted to report that all is well and we’re having a great visit. I thank God so much for this special time with these special people. How wonderful to have the health and opportunity to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment