Saturday, January 17, 2009

Imagine them smiling!


Today’s picture is Gabe, Tricia’s second son. He is 14. All her kids love to draw and are good at it, but Gabe is INTO it. He also plays the guitar and he plays music this old grammy loves to hear. It’s a treat when he gets out the guitar and plays. Of course smiles are forbidden, but I’m so thrilled Trish captured Gabe and Nate for pictures. We are so very proud of these guys; they are so neat. If you like these pictures, you ought to see them smile!!!

Today has been such a cool day. Actually, it’s much warmer outside and the pond is thawing! We did our exercises this morning and the rest of the day we’ve both been reading. I love reading! Don usually reads financial or healthy material, but we’re both reading fiction today. I love the quiet, too! He almost always has the TV on something, but today is quiet. I feel blessed!

When I thought the computer was crashing on me earlier this week I hurried to move all my pictures to the external hard drive. So all I have on the computer is the new pictures that Trish sent of Nate and Gabe. I feel like I’ve had a good game of canasta with them today because every time I look at the computer one of them is here with me. I have my screen saver set to go through my pictures, and those two guys are right here with me; I love it and thank God for great guys in our family. Don’t you know Trish and Rob are so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment