Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter is working fine.


Today’s picture is one I took when Bill and Olya were here with Sonia and Sasha. We went out to Big Cedar and I took this picture of the girls with the big bear in one of the lodges. Sonia is 8 and Sasha is 5.

Today was cold, but a great day. We got up and went to the fitness room to walk first thing. I walked for 25 minutes and then came back and made breakfast. Then I went back to bed and had a nap for an hour and a half. Now, I love that kind of day! I walked up to the woods and recovered the second walking stick I picked up for Tom the other day. I’m sure they think I’m a loon if they’re watching me. You know, swinging my cane everywhere I go and gathering walking sticks. If it doesn’t get warmer we aren’t likely to be hiking, but I wanted to have the sticks just in case. After supper I went back over to the fitness room and walked the rest of my hour and then went swimming. The pool is so great when it’s not full of kids. I love it when it’s full of MY kids, but it’s crowded when other people’s kids are in it. HA!

I’ve got a few exercises left to do, but there’s time. Tonight is big football for Don.
I am so thankful to be able to do the exercises; to be able to walk and hike and swim. What a blessing and I thank God for the ability and the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment