Friday, January 9, 2009

Lambert's Throwed Roll Cafe.



Here is the picture Don made today of Linda and Tom and I coming up out of the woods. We were so pleased to find they had cleaned up the falls we took them to see! They had a construction mess down there the other day, so it was natural looking today. I got a picture of Tom and Don on top of the falls, but I’ll post it another day.

This morning Linda and I did a little shopping. Then we had lunch and then hiked to the falls. After our hike to the falls we went to the Trout fish hatchery; we loved that! After that we came home and cleaned up and then went to Ozark to eat supper at’ Lambert’s Throwed Roll CafĂ©.’ (About 35 miles from here.) Oh, man! The rolls were delicious and so was everything else. We’re all stuffed, now. I’ve got some more exercises to do before bed. I think I might not dare to swim; I might sink after eating so much!

What fun we are having. God is so generous to give us this time and I thank Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment