Sunday, January 25, 2009

Resting on the bridge.


This picture is one from our hike last Thursday. Wow! Warm days are history, now. It was 20 degrees here today and there was snow on the road when we checked out of Westgate! We didn’t have any problems, though, getting to church and then getting out here at Big Cedar. We managed to get checked in by 2, so that was good. I had chili I only had to thaw for supper, so I’ve been able to work on getting us settled. I’ll get some pictures of this place to post soon, but haven’t had time to do that, yet.

I’ve got to do all my exercises for today and then I’m going to be ready to go to bed early. This has been a full day.

I thank God for taking care of us. Gretta broke a tooth yesterday (it just fell apart as she was eating) and her dentist and his wife came into the office today and fixed it for her. She thought she was going to lose the tooth, but he was able to save it. Then he only charged her $139! I was so pleased for her. Of course she sold his daughter a house and was really good to her, so he was returning the favor. It’s sure encouraging when people go out of their way to be so good to us! I thank God for encouraging people!

Make this week a great one and smile; I read this week that a smile is the cheapest face lift. Gotta love those bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment