Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Love those smiles!


Tonight's picture is the happy three after Rob pounced on them. I love the memories! I so thank God that Nate and Megan and Gabe could be with us this year. They may all be working for spring break and our reunion trip in June, and, of course, I know they need to work, but I sure love enjoying all the time we can with them while we can!

Today I got a bunch of the Christmas stuff ready to mail tomorrow. I still have some more to package up tonight, but I think I'll get it all off tomorrow. It's not like I'm sending that much; just tokens to the kids, mostly, and most generally just a little money, but it still has to be sent and packaged somehow. I'm always scared I'll leave out someone and I sure don't want to do that! I gave up on getting Christmas cards out 4 years ago when I began the cancer battle. I just know the last thing I want to spend my time on earth doing is getting out Christmas cards. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, but getting out cards is just too big a project! So, don't anyone send me a Christmas card; I'll feel guilty! Also, I won't get it until spring, when we get home. Joan is forwarding our mail that needs attention, but she won't be forwarding Christmas cards. We'll read them when we get home. There will be tons of junk mail to wade through, so any Christmas cards will be a treat. We celebrate Christ's birth year 'round, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment