Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another challenging technological day!

I did go walk with my friend Tread (Mill) today.   It was a gorgeous day and it would have been great at the lake, but I was wrestling with the tax people all morning and there just wasn't time.  I needed to pack the car as much as possible so it won't be such a big deal tomorrow.  This picture is one I got a stump to take of my yesterday.

I finally got the taxes submitted today.  Their program and my computer wouldn't speak to each other, so it was hectic, but we got it done.

I thank God that they are somewhat behind me.  I hope they just send me the return to sign next week instead of instigating some more wrestling.  Just don't get me started on the 'Tax Terrorism' that we have going on in this country!  Anyway, I've done all I can do.  I intend to take next week to work a puzzle and read a book.  Ahhhhhhhh.  When I get home I'll have to tackle the personal taxes.  Big UGH:  I've never done them, so it's going to be a big bear for me.  For now I'm going to live in the moment and enjoy it while I can.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment