Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One day at a time.

Okay, so everything didn't fall into place like I hoped it would on the taxes.  I think I've got it all ready to post online, now.  I was working on that when I realized I'd better do the blog.   Maybe I'll get it done before I go to bed, or maybe not, but I will get the blog done.  :)

I took today off and went shopping.  It felt good to be out.  It was a gorgeous day and I didn't wear a coat; just long sleeves and jeans.  Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 65; I'll sure want to get out in that but haven't figured out exactly what I'll do.  I might get up the nerve to go walk out by the lake.  I'll probably start a crying fit if I do, because Don and I walked out there many miles last winter.  I'll see if I feel like facing that challenge tomorrow.  He would be proud if I could do it.  All I read about grief says that crying is good for me.  Probably it will stress the other walkers, though.  This picture we took when we were walking at the lake the 15th of Feb. last year.  How I'd love to feel that face against mine today!  I am blessed with precious memories.

My cousin was coming to spend next week with me, but he called today and said he can't make it.  I had seen the handwriting on the wall from posts his daughter made on FaceBook, so it wasn't too big a shock; somehow, I knew he wasn't coming.  I will be at the very best condo of this whole winter trip; too bad someone is not sharing it with me.  I will enjoy it, though.  God will be there and He and I will have good times.  It will be a treat for me.  I'll be DONE with these taxes and I'll work a puzzle and read a book.  Ahhhhhhh . . . God will be my comforter and this is all His plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment