Monday, February 27, 2012

A walk outside.

It was 58 here today; perfect for walking outside.  I love the walking sticks; they keep me steady and relieve some pressure off my lower back.  I sure never meant to replace holding Don's hand when I bought them; maybe God gave me the nudge to buy them last year because He knew the plan.

I had to balance the camera on a fallen tree, so I wasn't sure if this was working.  I wanted to get the condos across on the other point in the picture.  I have a week there; it's Emerald Point and I really love it there.  I won't be staying there this trip; I'll come back another time this year, I guess.

I don't know why the Internet connection is so bad here at night, but it's really sketchy.  Everything else is perfect.  So posting during the day is not such a bad thing.  Thanks for keeping up with me.  God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment