Monday, February 6, 2012

Just the puzzle!

This is the puzzle we finished last night.  It was only 500 pieces; half what the last one was.  It was still a LOT of pieces.  It was fun to find all the pieces of the ladies and the little man.  We named some of them and just had a lot of fun with it.  Those flowers and the trees up at the top were the hardest parts to do, but we got it done.

This morning Ruthie and Phil left for home.   They called awhile ago and they're home.  Home is always sweet, so I'm happy for them, but I sure miss them!  I caught up on some mail today, walked 2 miles at the fitness center and cooked a pot of beans and put them into the freezer to eat over the next few weeks.  I should have started on taxes, but I didn't get into that.  I'll do that tomorrow.

I'm adjusting to being by myself, again.  I'm no good at this, but I'm working on it.  I know that God has a plan for my life and I am searching for it.  I want to please Him, but I'm really stumbling, alone.  I don't think I was ever meant to stand alone, but this is where I am, so I'm doing my best.  God will give me courage, strength and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment