Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July!

Today has been a wonderful July day!  I was able to lay out on the back deck for an hour without the pool!  It's in the mid 80's today, so that's pretty much like a great Kona day!  (Kona is on the dry side of the Big Island and the weather is nearly always great; so a great Kona day is a perfect day to those of us who love the Big Island.)  Love it!  I thank God for our sunshine and great weather.  Lots of people complain about the heat, but cancer doesn't like it hot, so I like it hot!  When it gets up over 100, even I tend to complain, but I do my best to stay inside when it's that hot!  Today has been great!

I've gotten a few details taken care of today, so that's a good thing.  I really hate details!  Now it's time to clean house, again.  That's pretty much a detail, but I'll get into the mode of counting my blessings and it won't be so bad.  I'm really blessed to have a home I love; the least I can do is keep it clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment