Sunday, July 28, 2013

An all time favorite picture.

Lee got this pic of Trish and I last Thursday.  I think it's good of Trish and I, but there is a bonus in it:  Mason is looking over my shoulder!  When I downloaded the picture mine and Tricia's eyes were red, so I did the red eye removal trick. When I was done, there was a RED eye over my shoulder, and that was the first time I saw Mason!  I just think it is so cool!  He's notorious for sneaking into pics, but if I try to get a pic of him, he turns his head!  I posted this pic on FB, so if you do FB, you've seen it, but I know there are some of you who don't do FB, so I wanted to share it on here.  Those big smiles are genuine; we love seeing each other and know that we are blessed to be close enough to see each other from time to time.

Sunday's are tough days because they seem to fly past.  There's a lot of getting dressed and ready.  Today was the devotional at the nursing home, so I went to sing.  My good friend Joan had squash from her garden to contribute to our nutrition this week, so I did get to stop by and visit a bit with her when I picked up the squash.  Great friends and great family are sure great bonuses in life!

Today an old post that I posted in April came up on Facebook, again.  The date is right there, but many folks seem to think it's a new and current post.  I've gotten lots of positive and encouraging comments; I sure hope I can live up to the great news when I go for my next check up the 19th and 20th of next month.  It's a blessing to know that so many people care, and I'm doing my best to keep up the good news.  I feel fine and the knots on my neck are just barely there.  I hope those are good signs!

No comments:

Post a Comment