Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Correction! A nap is the best when I'm tired! When I'm not tired other things are best!

Everything is relative!  When I'm tired, a nap is the best.  When I'm walking my walking poles are the best.  When the blooms are at the top of my magnolia tree, then my stool is the best.  This picture is me in front of my little magnolia tree; note the two blooms at the top of the tree.  I let them stay because I had a table full of blooms I'd gathered off the bottom of the tree.  Of all my trees, my magnolia is the best.  Redbuds are the next . . . unless my Japanese magnolia is blooming in the back and then it's the best.  God is so good to bless me with abundance of the best in life.  I thank Him for that and for life.

We were headed out to walk to the lake and home when Lee took this picture today.  We went over to watch as the city attempts to stir up the lake enough to save the fish, but it appears to be too little too late.  We have many dead fish floating.  It's quite a spectacle to watch in our little town; it'll be so sad if it doesn't work!

I did get pictures of a nest of blue herons at the lake, though.  It's not a great picture, but I'll post it tomorrow.  I'm pretty excited about it.  I love those birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment