Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One Lone Heron in the Nest.

This last heron in the nest will probably fledge tomorrow.  We walked around the dam and saw the other three fishing.  The flew back around the nest as if to say, "Watch us; come on this is fun!" I was glad to get to see the others out fishing.  We saw one of the adults fishing off the bridge.  It's sure a gift from God to get to have this adventure with these herons!  Look how stately that bird looks!

Lee and I've been watching Lonesome Dove on TV for the last two nights.  I never watched it, so it's kind of a treat.  I'm not good at sitting still to watch anything this long, though.  Never got the TV habit; took a timeout to write this.  I hope to get some more pix besides herons to post tomorrow.  I love the herons, but you may be tired of them.  All is good in Hobart, America.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment