Monday, July 29, 2013

Down to Two Herons.

I'm posting one last pic of me holding Bryce up in their bonus room last week. They're moving in on Wednesday, so this house won't be empty for long! 

Today I've been busy working on filing and organizing my desk.  Holy cow, what a mess!  I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, though.  I'll work on it some more each day until I've got my corner in better shape!

We walked today and it looks like 2 of the herons have left the nest.  I hate that, but it's the way God's plan works, so I want to be happy and proud for them.  I'll miss seeing them everyday.  Soon there will be nobody in the nest; I guess I'll be glad for that, but I'll miss them!  Here's the shot I got today:


God knows what He's doing, so I trust him with the herons, too.  He knows how many feathers they have, so I need not worry about how many of them are in the nest and how many have left.  I sure have enjoyed watching them and thank God for the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment