Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun with the "little kids."

Here is Lee with the 'little kids.'  There is nothing little about Mason, but he gets lumped in with the little kids because he's not as big as Nate, Gabe, and Sadie, the big kids.  (21,18, and 16)  We sure had fun playing with them and balloons they had.

I got a lot of bookkeeping done today and that's a good thing because I was way behind on my filing.  I still have a lot to do, but I got through a bunch today and it makes me feel better.  We got a couple of inches of rain last night, but the sunshine came out and I got to take a sunny walk this evening to check on the herons at the lake.  There are still four juveniles near the nest.  Each day I think they'll be gone, but they're still hanging near the nest!


God is so good to give us so much joy in life.  Bill and Olya and the girls came home from camp today, so I am DONE dog sitting with the savage beast next door. Whew!  I thank God for survival!

No comments:

Post a Comment