Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Memory lane.

There's a proud Dad with one of his 5 daughters.  This is Lee hugging Kailan at Bryce's birthday party.  Kailan is Bryce's aunt, his mom's sister.  This is a sweet memory.  We miss the handsome beard and mustache, but I love the FACE!  (With or without the hair.)  I thank God for precious family and precious moments to share time with them.

We are enjoying wonderful weather for July!  Usually it's over 100 here and it's been in the 70's today!  It even rained without thunder or lightning!  It's been a nice change and we thank God for it.

We're doing vacation Bible school at church this week and it's been great, too.  Yesterday we had 62 kids and 31 helpers; today we had 76 and 40 helpers!  We're having a great time and those kids are smiling so big learning how to help people like Jesus did and live a blue ribbon life.  What a fun week!  I'm lucky; I get to be a gopher.  I go around and do whatever someone needs to have done and I keep count of all the folks.  It's great because I get to observe all the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I like the way you worked the beard comment into this post MJ..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks good in this pic, but he feels so good, now! I appreciate the chance to see and feel his face. If he grows it back I'll love it, too, but I'm so enjoying his face!

      Delete
  2. We got your heat so you can have it back anytime! Love you. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pamela, I know you guys are sweltering with this heat. We're enjoying a great break from the heat, but it'll be back by the weekend. I hope you get a break soon. I love the heat because I think it's helping me to fight this cancer. Cancer hates heat. Be sure to drink lots of water and keep hydrated! Love you, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete