Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye Insurance; Hello Medicare!

This pic we got today to say goodbye to Insurance and hello to Medicare.  My birthday is Sunday, but Medicare becomes effective tomorrow!  Woo hoo!  On the table is the magnolia bloom I cut today; it's perfect and so beautiful.  I thank God for keeping me so supplied with blooms this far into the summer.  I keep the blooms sitting on a big plate because the drop a mess and the plate catches the mess for me.  On that plate is also my first birthday card, which is a beautiful card from my precious neighbor, Hazel.  I love starting the birthday celebration early as I say goodbye to Insurance.

My good friend, Bob Clark also has his birthday this month, so we're having a hello Medicare party tomorrow night and playing hand and foot canasta here.  Woo hoo!  

We dvr'd Return to Lonesome Dove tonight and watched it when we got home from church.  I rarely get hooked on TV, but I'm hooked on this.  You all probably saw it the first time it played.  I know I'm behind, but I'm like the little engine that could . . . getting there!  It's late; sorry if you were waiting for this post.  

I'll have to tell you about the saga of the herons on another post.  It was great today; they've been such a great adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment