Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lucky me!

Yesterday we went to Krissy and Chris' new house for Lee to go through and look at some things with Krissy.  Chris is out of town, but they wanted to be sure they've got a list of all the things that need to be corrected before they do the final walk through in a couple of weeks.  They're closing on July 31, so time is passing quickly.  I got lucky and got to play with Bryce while Lee and Krissy walked all over the house, inside and out.  It was about 103 degrees outside and only a tad cooler inside.  Bryce and I found that those little plates that go over the electric outlets come in way cool rattly packages.  He loved that and I discovered that when he drops one he knows to say, "Uh oh."  His version is, "Uh uh," but I recognized it and was delighted!  It was way fun snuggling with him, too.  We played patty cake and made cakes for the whole family.  :)  I thank God for precious memories like these.  I also thank God for a granite counter top to set Bryce down onto, so I didn't have to lift all 30 pounds of him the whole time.  He's a precious 30 pounds, but my back was really hacked about that!

Today we went to Lee's doctor in Altus and he got a good go ahead from him regarding his diabetes.  We're pleased.  He seems to be feeling pretty good and the doctors are happy.  Now, we just have to keep him drinking enough water and Powerade Zero; that's our task!

No comments:

Post a Comment