Saturday, July 27, 2013

Is this a precious boy?


We sure think so!  He keeps this look until you talk to him and his response is a crazy face like below:

He weighs about 30 pounds, so soon he's going to be carrying me, I hope! Actually, it's worth it to hold him because he'll give kisses when you ask for them, and he's wonderfully huggable!  He's 13 months old, and we sure thank God for him and his good health.  (He's the one who had major surgery on his head on March 4th; he's doing just perfectly!)  He also claps and says uh oh; he's so much fun for us!

We got these pix this last Wednesday when we went to do the walk through on their new house.  Next week they move into it and Lee wants to go help, but I think we can help them most if we stay out of the way!  We like to never got over bringing in 3 bags of salt for the water filter today, so I hope that showed him that we have no business in the area of someone who is moving.  Bryce has two big sisters who can look after him and that's about all we could do.

I got our sheets changed and some laundry done today.  We got the grocery shopping done and went to the Mexican restaurant for supper.  That was a nice touch to finish off today; I picked 3 daisies out of my garden, too.  It looks like there are 3 more magnolia blooms that will open soon and then I've got to wait until next year for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment