Friday, July 19, 2013

One is very brave.

One of these 'babies' is getting very brave!  He's been flopping his wings, and now he's out of the nest!  One is just outside of the nest and he's looking back at the really brave one.  Look to the left on the same branch as the nest, about where the leaves begin:  there stands the brave one!  I'm going to miss them so much when they leave the nest!  I just hope they'll hang around the lake and I'll get to see them fishing!  I thank God for this experience with them!

Tomorrow Lee's son and his wife are coming to spend the night, so I should get some fresh pix to share besides herons!  We are so excited that they are coming and can hardly wait for their visit.  We've got the house all clean and food prepared, so we can spend all our time visiting.  More blessings for which to give thanks!  Happy, happy days!

We finished up VBS today and it was great.  I enjoyed being the gopher and am so grateful for those who were willing to teach.  It was such a delight to watch the kids and the teachers and the great helpers we had.  More blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment