Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Beautiful Place Displaying God's Handiwork!


When we visited with Tom and Linda, they took us to the Natural Bridge up on Sewanee Mountain.  It's such a gorgeous place.  The first pic shows the plaque that identifies the bridge and the next pic is one that Tom got of Lee and I standing on the bridge.  Don't you know it would be beautiful there right now, with the fall colors.  I loved the lush green, too, though.  We just don't have trees like that in Oklahoma!

Today was a great day of rest for me.  I'm getting into this taking it easy!  It was the first day that I've ever gone to church with no eye make up on, but I can't wear eye make up until next Sunday.  It's amazing how quickly I can get ready!  Nobody ran from me, that I noticed, so I guess I didn't look as scary as I think I do.  We went out to lunch at Jerry's, where it seems the whole town goes, so lots of folks saw me with no eye make up.  They seemed to still recognize me, so maybe I need to rethink the makeup ritual!  Lee is doing much, much better, too.  He was able to go to both services today and he coached football from his chair between services.  I thank God for good memories from these great trips we took and for great results from my surgery and Lee's meds for his neck pain.  God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment