Monday, October 14, 2013

I Married a Bearded Nine Year Old?





Gracie wanted to take a pic of us, so she got these two.  The first one is the clearest, but Lee had to give Trish and I bunny ears, so I was rolling my eyes at him and Gracie got the shot with my eyes closed.  He's such a goofball.  That 9 year old streak through him is VERY dominant and it comes up so often!  Anyway we have fun!  I thank God for the fun we have!

Today we took Dorothy with us to Lawton when I got my blood taken for my treatment tomorrow. We took her to the Olive Garden for lunch and she's always wanted to go there, so it was a big success!  It rained on us as we were going, so that was an extra treat.  We have so little rain, here, so we loved a rainy day.  The forecast is for us to have about a week of rainy days, so we're hoping the land can catch up a bit and give the farmers some relief!  Anyway, it was a great day and we thank God for some more safe travels.  Tomorrow we go back to Lawton for my treatment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment