Friday, October 11, 2013

More Special Visiting!

We're home!  It's wonderful to be home and see our own bed!  As soon as we get it uncovered (suitcases) we'll climb into it!  I'm stopping off at the tub, though!

We lingered in OKC tonight for Gracie's symphony program.  She is taking flute lessons for a special program she's in at school and they practice every day of the week for 3 hours!  What a commitment!  She is 10.  This pic is of Trish, Grace and I.  In the next few days I'll post pix I got of Mason, Sadie and Raynie when we took them out to dinner and one of Lee with Trish and Grace.  It was a great visit, but we are so late getting home and we've been up since 6 this morning.  We're a couple of tired old folks.  I'm so proud of Gracie; what an ambitious little doll she is!

I thank God for awesome family and friends all over the country and for safe travels to visit them!  We're richly blessed.  I sure thank Him for the health He's given to me to be able to do all this travel, too.  Now, I've got to do my part and get some rest.  I'm so out of here!  ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment