Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Bug in his Ear?

I've heard the saying of having a bug in one's ear.  This pic was taken at the Jack Daniels Distillery when we toured there with Tom and Linda.  I was entertained by a lady bug that was just behind his ear.  You know I'm easily entertained and here's proof!  The tour was great and the best part was doing it with Tom and Linda.  Great friends make for great memories to treasure and we thank God for Tom and Linda!

Today we toured around Paradise Point, which is a part of the Big Cedar complex.  We were giving some thought to moving to a condo out there, but the more we thought of it the more I realized I'm not ready to move anywhere.  Moving Lee in with me last year and moving lots of stuff to Gretta was more moving than I want to do for a long time.  We'll get to stay at Paradise Point next winter and we won't have to move to do that.  I'm good with that.  I don't think we wasted today; I needed to go through that to get the idea out of my head.  We have a great home and I think it's where we belong for a good long while.  Chemo brain may have hindered my thinking some, but God left me enough brain to use what brain is left to make the best choice.  Bless Lee's heart; he's easy to get along with, so he was willing to move, but is also willing to stay.  This is a great place to visit and a great place to live, but we already have a great place to live and we can visit here plenty.  So that topic is closed and I'm worn out just from touring; what a dummy to even consider moving!  I'm so ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment