Monday, October 21, 2013

More Blessings!

We had a great trip today, but we're so tired!  This is a pic we got of Bryce throwing a little soccer ball. Can you believe he can walk and throw at the same time!  Hmmm; looks like a left handed thrower to me!  He's started walking all the time since we took off for our last two trips and saw him last around the first part of August, I think.  Anyway, he's pretty much the professional now (Looks like a drunk sailor, but he does a great job with recovery!)

While we were visiting with Bryce we got to see his big sister, Peyton, too.  I got some cute pix of the two of them, but I haven't had time to edit them, yet.  Earlier we got to see Trish and four of her kids for lunch.  I got more pix of them, too, but I still need to edit them.  Before that we visited with Lee's brother Dan.  I should have taken pix, but didn't think to do that.  It's more fun to take pix of the kids, anyway, but we had a great day of visiting.  We sure thank God for these wonderful visits!

Our whole purpose of going to OKC was to get an ultrasound done on a lump Lee has in his breast.  Having lost his last wife to complications of breast cancer and with me having stage 4 breast cancer, it was a big thing for us to face the possibility that he could have breast cancer!  I think I was more freaked about it than he was, but it was sore and bothering him.  They tell us that it is benign and caused by medications he has taken.  We have stopped two of his medications and he said to give that some time to see if it doesn't improve.  We can work with his doctors to do the detective work to see what changes can be made to help him to improve and as long as it's benign it's not that big a deal, anyway.  Praise God!  Now, if we can just get to whatever is causing this pain in his neck.  He was driving today so he couldn't take the muscle relaxers that the doctor gave him Friday.  I couldn't drive because I can't wear my contacts for 3 days before my cataract repair on Thursday.  I'm wearing old glasses, but still can't see well.  Anyway, he's gone to bed and will rest good tonight, I hope.  We praise God and thank Him that this lump is benign!

No comments:

Post a Comment