Friday, November 22, 2013

And Precious Girls in My Life, Too!

I put pix on here all the time of my granddaughters and daughters.  Here's one of my sister-in-law and her only granddaughter.  I attempted to fix Ava's eyes, but her powers are just too strong!  :)  Doris is Don's sister and the angel who opens her house and arms to us every time I have to go down to MD Anderson! Ava is the darling who came into their lives after two sons and three grandsons.  We had so much fun on this last visit because we got to spend some time with all the kids!  We sure thank God for awesome girls in our lives!

I had a great day subbing today.  It's always a joy to go back to the middle school.  I think that's my favorite spot, until I go to the high school and then I think that's my favorite.  I just know I'm at home subbing for some weird reason!  After school we went out to find about a quarter inch of ice on our windows!  YIKES! Thankfully, I had TWO scrapers in my van because I broke the first one I used!

I came home and baked the turkey for TG.  I'm going to go take all the meat off the bones and freeze it until next week.  That'll get a big job behind me.  I'll do a little each day, so it will be not too much work and lots of fun for me!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment