Friday, November 8, 2013

Flat Tire Day.

They called this morning to ask me to sub for the science teacher at the middle school.  Her planning period is the first hour, so I didn't have to be there until 9, and  didn't have to rush to get there.  That was nice for me.  Lee woke up with a toothache, so he's been nursing that all day.  His dentist is closed on Friday, so he can't call until Monday.  We're keeping it sprayed with colloidal silver water; hope that will kill the infection and give him some relief.

School went well until I left and found I had a flat tire.  Ugh.  I'm thankful there was a nail in the tire; I thought maybe one of my 'fans' decided to stab my tire, but it just looks like I ran over my problem.  Road service came to fix the tire and Lee came to sit with me and see me through getting it repaired.  We got home in time to fix a good breakfast for dinner, so it has turned out to be a good day.  Yay!  I thank God and ask Him to send relief for Lee to make it through the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment