Saturday, November 16, 2013

Technology is So Wild!

We were headed out to Walmart this morning and the wind was blowing something fierce, so I took this pic before we got all blown to pieces.  Then I forgot to do the blog until I was about to get into bed.  For some reason I thought I'd already done it???  Then when I went to the blog it says, the page you are looking for does not exist.  Right.  It's MY page!  I clicked on yesterday's post and went from there.  I just don't get it.

Earlier in the evening I was doing my journal (That's when I thought I did my blog, too because I usually do them at the same time.), suddenly I got some kind of IP Diagnostics page, which wouldn't let me go anywhere online.  So I went to the laptop and it would let me go just fine.  I messed around with it for longer than I had time to do and finally was calling in to ATT when it came back on.  I just don't get it.  I really depend so much on my Internet connection; I feel lost when it's not secure!

Anyway, my day has been a little mixed here and there, but we're packed and ready to go to Houston tomorrow.  I'll have tests Monday and see the doctor on Tuesday.  I hope he tells me I'm fat and sassy and can go right home on Wednesday.  That's my hope, prayer and plan.  I'll post all my results on Tuesday.  I'm really so thankful to be able to get the care I get at MDA.  It's not handy, but I really do feel that I get the best care there, so it's worth the drive.  I love getting to see Doris and Jerry and their kids when we go, too. We always meet my dear friend, Terri on the way for lunch, too.  She's moving to Florida in January, so this will probably be our last lunch on the with her on the way to Houston.    We'll always find other ways to meet, though; she's like a sister to me.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in Houston!! So thankful your eye surgeries went so well! Prayers for you. Hope Lee's tooth and neck are now fine! xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you're such a doll to keep up with us. We're doing great. Lee's neck is all better and his tooth is lots better. He's armed with meds if it gives him big trouble. it's SO fun to be seeing so clearly. I thank God for rich blessings! Love and miss you and Tom!

    ReplyDelete