Sunday, November 17, 2013

Trips Are Tiring!

Okay, I'm tired, but the visits are worth it!  This pic Lee took of Terri and I when we stopped for lunch today.  What a blessing to get to see her and she's so happy with her retirement plans.  I'm excited for her even though it means we won't be meeting for lunch on our way to Houston anymore. I thank God for the visit and for a safe trip the rest of the way down to Houston.

Our visit with Doris and Jerry has been sweet, as always, too.  It's so nice to have home to come to instead of just coming down here for medical reasons.  Lee and I will get up and go into MDA early in the morning as my tests start at 7:30.  We hope to be done by noon and 'home' for a nap early in the afternoon.  Then more visiting with Doris and Jerry tomorrow night.  My appointment with the doc is at 9:40 Tuesday morning, so if all goes well we might even go on home from there.  That's just a thought, but it would be good to get home a day early.  We'll see how that works.  Thanks for keeping up with me.  I'll post as soon as I know results and can get to the computer on Tuesday.  I'll post tomorrow night, too.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment