Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wonderful Men in My Life.

I go through my pix and wonderful men keep appearing.  Here are two of them.  Brett and Lee got to sit down and visit a bit the other night when he brought his boys over to Doris and Jerry's house.  The kids were all so thrilled to be together, and Jerry is a wonder at playing with them.  It was a great time and Lee really enjoyed getting so spend some time with Brett.  How blessed am I to have great men in my life, and I thank God for them!

I subbed today for the chemistry teacher and then the computer teacher the last two hours.  The kids all know what they're supposed to do in the computer class, so that was a breeze.  Chemistry was okay except for one class and there was no excuse for them.  I sent 3 to the office and should have sent more.  I'm subbing for the Ag. teacher tomorrow; think maybe I'll take a shovel in case they get out of hand.  It's no wonder they have trouble getting subs; these kids can really be trying.  I love them, though, and they pull me to them like a magnet.  Thankfully, one was at church tonight and I could hug him; I couldn't hug him at school or he'd have been embarrassed.  It's so nice to look up and see a civil face amongst them when they are acting like animals!  I really like the teachers I work with, and the kids really steal my heart.  I love it when we can go watch them play basketball and that season is right upon us.  Woo hoo!  Friday I sub for the 6th grade English teacher and she has one class of 7th grade literature.  I'll be right at home with that bunch; it will feel like a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment