Thursday, November 21, 2013

Awesome Guys Come in All Sizes!

This is a pic I got of Jerry and his grandson, Colter.  Jerry is so good with the guys; he plays hard with them and is always teaching them some concept.  The guys love it and it's so fun to watch the love growing.  God blesses us to arrange us in families and I'm so pleased to share family with awesome people, young and young at heart!

Today the high school changed their mind and had me sub for the math/chemistry teacher and had all the Ag kids go to the library.  I think I got lucky.  The kids were much better today, so it was a great day.  Then after school we went to a nearby town, Cordell, to watch our Junior High kids play basketball.  The Junior Varsity guys won their game and the other games were close and fun to watch.  We love watching them play.  We're going to miss their games when we spend much of the winter in Branson, so we want to see as many as we can before we leave.  We just got home as the Thunder was finishing their win against the Clippers, so that was good, too.  I missed my nap, so I'll be crashing soon so I can get up early to sub for an English teacher tomorrow.    Good night and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment